PALAZZOLI AT LIGHT + BUILDING 2024
HALL 12.0 STAND E08 - FROM 3 TO 8 march 2024
Enjoy 120 years of innovative activity and experience our state-of-the-art solutions for Industry, ATEX, Infrastructure, and Marine sectors. From March 3rd to 8th, 2024 in Hall 12.0 at Stand E08.
At Light + Building 2024, in Frankfurt, Palazzoli will be present with a new stand expressing the modern spirit of a company that has never stopped innovating during the last 120 years of history.
Our team of experts in Electrical Systems and Lighting will be available to welcome and show you several new solutions that perfectly match with the L+B 2024 macro themes.
Sustainability is part of PALAZZOLI approach to business with keen attention on processes, materials and solutions contributing to a more economically and environmentally viable world.
Connectivity is a theme that we are approaching by creating products that will constitute perfect solutions in the smart world we are living in.
The ‘Work + Living’ theme focuses on the various areas of application. We are aware of how important is to live the working places and, since ever, we at PALAZZOLI are committed to provide solutions able to increase electrical safety.
NEW PALAZZOLI PRODUCTS AT LIGHT + BUILDING 2024
FOCUS on the electrical systems PRODUCTS
Light+Building is a place where innovations can be appreciated and understood.
The electrical systems division will present the complete range of ROTOR: the first and unique switched interlocked mobile socket is now available on the market for 16A, 32A, 63A, and 125A.
ROTOR is a PALAZZOLI patented solution guaranteeing total electrical safety to people and systems. Thanks to the rotoswitched disconnector, which consists in a socket integrating a switch disconnector (AC-23 A), it features an accident-preventing mechanical interlock.
Another couple of solutions for electrical systems to be presented are:
- CAM-FIRE: the renovated series of rotary switches in aluminium alloy fire-resistant for 120 minutes at 400°C grant also IK10 impact resistance rating, up to IP66/IP67 protection rating, padlockability, and possibility to accommodate auxiliary contacts. Discover more > CAM-FIRE
- FIREBOX: after having presented the metal version during L+B 2022, it is now time to launch these junction boxes made in technopolymer. Fire-resistant 830°C 120’/ 1000°C 90’ they play a pivotal role in the infrastructure market and in specific industry applications. Discover more > FIREBOX
FOCUS on LIGHTING PRODUCTS
PALAZZOLI’s Lighting Division will come back to Light+Building 2024 with several novelties.
The solutions for the ATEX range cover all the needs for zone 1-2-21-22, with floodlights, linear, and suspended lighting fixtures will be offer also examples of through-wiring connections.
Novelties will be about:
- DARWIN: these aluminium die cast high-power LED floodlights are modular (up to 195000 lumen) and designed for wide areas (i.e., amateur sport applications and parking lots).
- FLIGHT: aluminium die cast of LED street light fixtures up to 30000lm with optics with PMMA lenses or aluminium reflectors. Designed to meet the requirements for smart cities will be also available for tunnel applications with dedicated solutions.
- Inox floodlights: Palazzoli consolidated LED lighting technology will fit for the first time in floodlight bodies made of stainless steel. Designed for industry, infrastructure, and marine applications.
Watch the video
“Be Electrified” by Palazzoli.
Ask for a Day Ticket Voucher to your Area Manager.