The company's goal was to find energy-saving light fixtures, specifically LED lights for industrial warehouses.
Palazzoli industrial light fixtures provide a solution to the lighting problem of industrial facilities.
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Industrial dipped beam lamps
- Reduce the maintenance of industrial lamps
Palazzoli's RINO LED solution proposal:
Proposta di Palazzoli soluzione RINO LED:
- The energy saving obtained using Palazzoli's LED lighting is approximately 66% compared to fluorescent lamps
- Visual comfort is guaranteed by the anti-glare diffuser
- Palazzoli's LED lighting maintains its brightness even after use for over 50,000 hours. In numbers, if Palazzoli's industrial LED ceiling lights are used for 8 hours a day, every day, there is no longer any need to replace them for about 16/17 years!
Do you want to know more about RINO LED?
Find out more about its painted galvanized steel body, the frosted tempered glass diffuser, look for all the technical features.
For these reasons, at the Beretta plant in Gardone Val Trompia, in the province of Brescia, they chose Palazzoli's RINO-LED ceiling light fixtures to illuminate the production departments and warehouses. Thanks to these lighting solutions, high energy savings are achieved compared to the previous ones installed.
Visual comfort is guaranteed to the workers thanks to the anti-glare diffusers.
Beretta, an Italian excellence recognized throughout the world for the reliability of its weapons, has chosen Palazzoli as Italian excellence recognized throughout the world for the reliability of its solutions for industrial lighting.