Compact and modular electrical panels, attractive aesthetics and high performance
The IMA company has 45 factories, 200 employees and a turnover of 450 million euros.
The new Castel San Pietro plant is electrified with the TAIS and X-CEE series, the only high-performance interlocked and industrial socket system, perfectly compatible with the high standards required by this type of company.
Mauro Zirondelli the owner of Zirondelli and Regazzi stated these beautiful words for us: "... Thanks to Palazzoli solutions we managed to install 12 high performance industrial and domestic sockets in 90cm ..."
Preda Petrisor, the installer of Zirondelli and Regazzi, participated in the electrification operation of IMA. His statement: "... It was the first time we used TAIS with X-CEE. We are very satisfied with the speed and comfort with which the panels have been wired. We are proud for the compliments received from IMA managers for the aesthetic result ... "
The needs of IMA:
- Frequent use of the electrical system
- Resistance of the system over time
- Impact resistance with handling of loads
- Avoid clutter
TAIS and X-CEE solutions:
- The active parts are protected by a double-insulated thermosetting casing capable of withstanding prolonged thermal and electrical stresses
- Impact resistance greater than IK10 equal to 20 J (2 Kg from 1 m)
- The combination TAIS + X-CEE allows to create compact and modular electrical panels, in 90cm 12 high performance sockets.