Tigua lights are the right product for outdoor lighting in the naval sector
The Carnival Fantasy cruise ship has chosen Palazzoli for its navigation lights equipment. This has allowed high visibility in night navigation, in order to signal its presence. The reasons that led this great company to choose Palazzoli arise from the need to solve situations of:
- Corrosion due to salt, humidity and UV rays
- High vibrations, due to the operation of the engines and navigation
- Control and impact of the weight of the components on the weight of the ship
Why choose Palazzoli's TIGUA symmetrical optic LED professional floodlights?
- TIGUA LED floodlights are made of EN 44300 aluminum alloy with low copper content with anti-corrosion treatment and therefore stainless and unalterable from UV rays.
- The sturdy TIGUA bracket guarantees the long-lasting solidity of the lighting body.
- TIGUA is light and compact, measuring only 6.5 cm.
The IP66 degree of the floodlights guarantees protection not only in the rain, but also in unfavorable situations, such as humidity and salt, which are inevitable for the naval sector.