The steel deck of the new Genoa San Giorgio bridge, illuminated by RINO LED Palazzoli light fixtures
A modern bridge, designed by Renzo Piano, technological, with a thinner and less impacting profile, consisting of a steel deck, with a continuous beam 1,067 meters long.
Palazzoli, thanks also to the proven collaboration with Fincantieri, was asked to create the lighting of the bridge deck, of the walkways that constitute the heart of the work.
What are the needs of the new structure?
- Simplify the installation of the ceiling lights
- Vibration resistance of the infrastructure
- Lighting and savings
Features of Palazzoli RINO LED:
- The threaded inserts and the quick connector allow you to install the ceiling lights without having to open them
- The non-deformable structure, in galvanized and painted steel, of the RINO LED ceiling light is ideal for installation in environments subject to vibrations
- The multichip LED technology that equips RINO LED ensures high luminous efficiency up to 150 lm/W output
Lights of the new Genoa bridge - who talked about us: