Electrical and lighting system of the tunnel with Tais, Tunnel54 and Rino series
The Castellanza tunnel is 3,300 meters long and goes down to a maximum depth of 22 meters to pass the Olona river in the sub-bed.
The Castellanza Railways represent a high risk profile at an electrical level that requires:
- Emergency power supply and lighting in case of fire
- Electrical system resistant to constant and high vibrations
- Electrical system resistant to condensation risk
- Resistance to the release of hazardous substances
- Maintenance reduced to a minimum
Why choosing Palazzoli products?
- The fire resistance of the TUNNEL54 aluminum alloy enclosures guarantees continuity of service at 850°C for 90'
- The TAIS sockets in thermosetting material “Flame Proof” have a GWT 960°C, self-extinguishing V0 and impact resistance >> IK10
- The TAIS interlocked sockets are equipped with an AC3 AC23A disconnect switch at the rated amperage (16A, 32A, etc.), with stop and start of cage motors
- The RINO ceiling lights in stainless steel and the total absence of welds guarantee rust resistance over time
The materials used for this installation are completely non-deformable under temperature variations and in the presence of vibrations.