Solutions with Palazzoli's Lighting products
The complete catalogue of Palazzoli's lighting products is available on our website.
Palazzoli has designed products with high lighting performances, energy saving, extreme ease of installation and total absence of maintenance for fields of application as industrial plants, food sector, storage warehouses, sports and shopping centres.
- LED light fixtures and floodlights for industrial applications
- LED light fixtures for industrial applications
- Pendant mounting LED light fixtures with different optics for industrial applications
- Control systems for light fixtures with DALI control gear
- Traditional light fixtures and floodlights for industrial applications
Palazzoli is a market leader in ATEX lighting products, Palazzoli designs anti-explosion equipment for hazardous environments.
Power plants, chemical industries, oil platforms, military bases, and refineries are just some of the areas of application where light fixtures must prevent any spark propagation and ensure safe and reliable operation over time.
IEC 60079-10 sets out the basic rules for electrical installations in places where there is a risk of explosion, whether due to the presence of gas or combustible dust. The classification of hazardous areas is based on a special calculation model called the IEC zone system.
The IEC zone system model is based on the likelihood of an explosive atmosphere occurring and its persistence over time inside the rooms, which therefore become fundamental parameters for the classification of hazardous areas.
For environments with presence of flammable gases and combustible dusts Palazzoli manufactures:
- LED floodlights for explosives hazardous areas classified as Zones 1, 2, 21, and 22
- LED floodlights for harsh environments classified as Zones 1, 2, 21, and 22
- Pendant mounting LED light fixtures for ATEX environments classified as Zones 1, 2, 21, and 22
- Traditional light fixtures and floodlights for hazardous environments
Thanks to the great variety of optical solutions developed, which allow maximum versatility and customised solutions, Palazzoli has the answer for any kind of need, whatever the road sections to be illuminated or the installation heights of the floodlights for roads and motorways, roundabouts, junctions, and car parks.
The use of LED technology brings economic and technical advantages to infrastructure lighting.
Types of infrastructure lighting:
- Permanent lighting: uniformly distributed from the access zone to the exit zone.
- Reinforcement lighting: placed in the threshold zone up to the transition zone.
- Wide road lighting: lighting of wide, urban, and suburban roads (1.5 times the height of the pole).
- Narrow road lighting: lighting of narrow, urban, and suburban roads (1 time the height of the pole).
Palazzoli offers 7 years of warranty (2 + 5) on all LED light fixtures.
With the sales of its lighting products, Palazzoli contributes to the Research on Breast Cancer Immunotherapy.