Design intervention in the industrial field of the electrical and lighting system
The new Tavina SPA plant was built by applying all the principles of Industry 4.0. This will allow to double the current production capacity (about 400 million bottles a year).
The Tavina SPA source company is one of the most famous in the mineral water production market, the plant was built by the Enpower company with Palazzoli products.
The electrical system needed to implement the safety of the production area.
Why Palazzoli's topTER interlocked sockets?
TopTER has a double degree of protection IP66/IP67, which makes it totally isolated from dust and water resistant. The high visibility operation allows the circuit-breaker status to be checked even from a distance. In situations of use by inexperienced personnel, the reinforced watertight seal of topTER protects people from accidental contact with live parts. The topTER series allows you to create compact switchboards from 1 to 4 sockets.
The lighting system, linked to the industrial application sector, needed to:
- Improve industrial energy sustainability
- Having a tailor-made light
Why the META 150 suspension light fixtures by Palazzoli?
- META 150 is equipped with high energy efficiency LED sources that allow to halve consumption. The META 150 LED lamps used in the Tavina SPA company consume 199W, emit 26460 lm and guarantee a life time of 110,000 L80B20 hours.
- META 150 is equipped with an anti-condensation valve in gore-tex to allow heat exchange between the technician compartment and the external environment, guaranteeing the degree of protection IP66/IP67. The diffuser is anchored to the body with 4 safety hooks and glued with an antioxidant silicone glue.
- The META 150 range consists of 4 power sizes that allow, depending on the lighting requirements, to ensure the best possible visual comfort.
Making safety standards high is one of Palazzoli's main objectives.