Danone S.p.A. in Italy produces and markets fresh dairy products, for an annual turnover of more than 400 million euros.
Danone offers Italian consumers a wide range of food products, enriched with natural ingredients that have, in addition to the normal benefits of yogurt, a positive effect on the health and well-being of adults and children.
Danone plant electrical system - the RISK PROFILE:
- hot-humid microclimate;
- use of disinfectants: sodium, chlorine;
- refrigeration with potentially explosive chemicals (ammonia);
- manual and mechanical load handling;
- electrical installations in premises subject to water jets;
- maintenance at risk of direct and indirect contact with live parts;
The heavy-duty boxes and interlocked sockets of the TAIS series are equipped with:
- moisture permeable casing:
- micro-dust resistant casing;
- corrosion-resistant casing;
- casing of combined electrolyte origin;
- the THERMOSETTING resin reinforced with glass fiber makes TAIS resistant to stresses and vibrations;
- the protection ring nut of the sockets is watertight, resistant to water jets and the penetration of oxidizing substances;